I’ve been experimenting with different Vitality Oils in my cooking for the past few days and I’m pretty sure that you will drool over this chicken! I am nowhere near a chef-level cook, but I felt like it after serving this to the boys. Do you know what is even better? It is healthy! Below you can find what I did, but feel free to tweak it to your liking!
- 1 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- 1 Tbs Oregano
- 1 Tbs Meijer Chicken Seasoning
- 3 Drops Lemon Essential Oil (Vitality)
- 1 Cast Iron Pan
- 1 Ground Garlic Clove
- 1 Meat Thermometer
- Base the pan with extra virgin olive oil and put it over medium heat.
- Combine the seasonings in a small glass bowl and mix until blended well.
- Rub this blend onto both sides of each chicken breast.
- Place each chicken breast in the pan and after approximately 15 minutes, flip each breast over.
- When each breast is at about 140 degrees, add one drop of Lemon Essential Oil to each breast and spread the ground garlic clove on the base of the pan with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- When each breast is about 165 degrees (generally takes about 5 minutes in a covered pan), remove the pan from the heat, cool as desired, and serve!
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments below! Remember when cooking to only use Vitality Oils because these oils are made for consumption. If you have any recipes you would like me to try, comment those as well!